Terms and Conditions
- Welcome to ajantabottle.com.
- The term ‘Ajanta Bottle’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’’ or ‘the company’ refers to the owner of the website - Ajanta Bottle Private Limited. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer or customer of the website.
- The company can change these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Your use of this website after any changes in the terms and conditions will represent your agreement to the new modified ‘terms and conditions’. Thus, you should read this section from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
Ajanta Bottle Private Limited rights:
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to deny service to any user/visitor for any reason at any time.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind by you will result in immediate termination of the account.
- By accessing the website at http://www.ajantabottle.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Ajanta Bottle Private Limited’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Ajanta Bottle Private Limited’s website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Ajanta Bottle Private Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Ajanta Bottle Private limited's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Ajanta Bottle Private limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Ajanta Bottle Private limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Ajanta Bottle Private limited be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Ajanta Bottle Private limited's website, even if Ajanta Bottle Private limited or a Ajanta Bottle Private limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on Ajanta Bottle Private limited's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Ajanta Bottle Private limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Ajanta Bottle Private limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Ajanta Bottle Private limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- Although care has been taken to ensure stock availability and keep the stock on the website updated, however, there can be an error, and stock may not be available, in spite of the website accepting the order. In this case order will be cancelled and payment will be refunded if payment is already done by the buyer.
- Although care has been taken to ensure stock is available, Ajanta Bottle Pvt Ltd, reserves the right to cancel or refund the order without citing any reason.
- Ajanta Bottle Private limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Ajanta Bottle Private limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Ajanta Bottle Private limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- On the website, we have listed five shipping methods (there might be state wise variations). The customer is free to select the method which ever is suitable for him/her.
- Note in the case of the 'Door Delivery' option, the door delivery is applicable for the distance which is within 20 km of the transporter warehouse. Additional charges may apply if location is beyond 20 km of the transporter warehouse/remote.
- Samples: You are advised to get paid samples to be 100% satisfied before ordering the products.
- Pricing Policy: All prices special offers appearing on the website are subject to change without prior notice. We are committed to providing customers with best quality products at lowest prices. Please remember the price is long forgotten after the price of poor quality is paid.
- Quality Policy: All bottles supplied will meet the quality parameters as per the AQL (Please email if you need AQL).
- Usage Disclaimer: Ajanta Bottle Private Limited is not liable for any loss which happens due to the usage of products purchased on the website. Uses of product sold on the website are entirely on the risk and responsibility of the user.
- Cancellation/Modifying the order: Once the order is placed, the ordered is directly processed, subject to payment and stock availability and subsequent logistics will be arranged. Hence cancellation of order is not possible.
Removal of links from our website
- If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location. Jurisdiction for any legal cases will be Delhi.
- Ajanta Bottle Private Limited will not be responsible for any business loss (including loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or wasteful expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the online portal.
- The user/buyer/visitor of the website must not use it in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you, and not Ajanta Bottle Pvt. Ltd. are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity.
- Although utmost care is being taken in safe delivery of the product ordered, Ajanta Bottle Pvt. Ltd cannot be held responsible for any breakage of the product during transit.
- The percentage damage cannot be ascertained and can vary from destination to destination.